When inert reactors are shut down for catalyst changeout, you need a service provider with a proven record of safety and efficiency. That’s why operators in refining and processing put their trust in USA DeBusk.
Our management team has served customers throughout North America for more than 25 years and our supervisors have a combined 100 years of catalyst-handling experience.
USA DeBusk provides true turnkey catalyst services to support routine maintenance and full unit turnarounds, including:
- Mechanical scope
- Surface preparations
- Unloading/loading of catalyst
- Separation of spent material for regeneration
- Transportation services
USA DeBusk is at the forefront of innovative technologies to better protect your personnel and ours.
- Remotely controlled robotic catalyst removal
- Life Support Units with biometric personnel monitoring systems for technicians entering confined spaces
- Locking air supply valve handles to prevent inadvertent interruption of fresh air to the technician
- Live Doppler weather radar map to monitor precipitation, wind conditions and lightning strikes
- Low-pressure air systems with integrated communications
- Independently powered emergency alarm notification system
- Hands-free communications systems
- High-definition cameras for work area monitoring and quality assurance documentation
Productive and Dependable
USA DeBusk makes use of the latest, most technologically advanced equipment and processes to assure dependable, quality results for you.
- Cardox CO2 gas expansion fracturing to dislodge fused catalyst deposits
- Optional multi-crew, round-the-clock operations
- Reliable, modern, company-owned equipment
- Vacuum units purpose-built for catalyst handling
- Unitized support equipment for fast mobilization