REGENERATE YOUR PROFITABILITY WITH FIXED BED INERT CATALYST HANDLING
When your fixed bed reactors shut down for catalyst changeout, every hour of downtime increases operating costs and reduces efficiency. That’s why operators in refining, processing and other industries choose the speed and precision of USA DeBusk.
USA DeBusk is a specialist in handling fixed bed inert catalyst – and the leader in assuring the reliability and availability of your reactors.
We provide true turnkey catalyst services to support routine maintenance and full unit turnarounds, including mechanical scope, surface preparations, unloading/loading of catalyst, separation of spent material for regeneration, and transportation services. We partner with your engineers and planners to develop the most effective solution for your needs.
Innovators in Safety
As with all USA DeBusk services, safety is our highest priority. In addition to rigorous safety training, USA DeBusk is at the forefront of innovative technologies to better protect client personnel and our employees. Developments pioneered by the USA DeBusk research and development team include:
- Locking valve handles on modules and high-pressure manifolds
- Low-pressure air systems with communications
- A-frames properly rated for two entrants
- Biometric personnel monitoring for technicians entering confined spaces
Elite Teams, Reliable Results
USA DeBusk catalyst professionals are among the most experienced veterans in the industry.
- Management team has served customers throughout North America for more than 25 years
- Supervisors with a combined 100 years of catalyst-handling experience
- Ongoing, intensive, hands-on training and mentoring for all inert entry and catalyst handling team members
- Capable of multi-crew, round-the-clock operations
- Superior reputation for planning and managing projects safely while meeting turnaround objectives
- Record of on-time, on-budget project completions
- Project management oversight from bidding to execution to ensure the maximum precision and cost control
Equipped For High Performance
To provide maximum benefits for you, USA DeBusk uses the latest, most technologically advanced equipment. USA DeBusk owns and maintains all its catalyst handling equipment to help assure the reliability, safety and quality of each project.
- Vacuum units specifically designed for catalyst handling
- NIOSH approved equipment for inert entry
- Equipment advancements above industry standards
- Unitized support equipment to ensure rapid response to your requests