USA DeBusk offers total service capabilities for FCCU turnarounds, orchestrating multiple high-value services and technologies to add value at every phase of your turnaround.
- Enhances safety
- Reduces turnaround duration
- Minimizes handling damage
- Reduces offsite exposure and transportation risks
- Provides single point of contact and responsibility
Specialty Service Highlights
Our turnkey, multi-service line solutions for FCCU turnarounds include the following advanced technologies.
A turnkey FCCU decontamination package using safe and effective cleaning products, experienced technical supervision, advanced equipment and innovative processes.
- Opens the unit efficiently, saving days on the turnaround critical path
- Safe for personnel and equipment
- Pre-engineering to develop detail drawings and timelines
- Proven, predictable results
Blind-to-blind bundle extraction performed by highly experienced teams using the industry’s most modern equipment fleet.
- Diverse extractor fleet for all requirements (including largest extractor in the U.S.)
- Capacities up to 275,000 lb
- Industry-leading turnaround management and extraction experience
- Integrated cleaning and mechanical services
Hot Catalyst Removal
Save days on your FCCU turnaround and reduce the critical path by removing residual catalyst during unit shutdown.
- 1,200°F (648°C) vacuum technology
- Eliminates cooling time
- Savings on catalyst purchase and disposal
- Operational yield support, transloading
The safe, precise solution for reactor and regenerator head removal, riser line cuts, and more.
- 40,000 psi water
- Fully automated operation
- Specialty tracks
- Dedicated hydro cutting teams
The latest automated technology and equipment for fast, effective tube and shell-side cleaning,
- Units up to 40,000 psi
- In unit and pad
- Automated technology
- Slab management
Complete slab management to assure efficient work flow, coordination with third-party testing and mechanical service providers, quality assurance and documentation of all work performed.
- Dedicated supervision, certified riggers and forklift operators
- Tagging and tracking of all bundles and components
- Staging of bundles and components to increase productivity
- Special rigging and handling for bundle movement