During crucial downtime, you need a resource you can trust for responsive, high-precision service. DeBusk crews have been providing hydro cutting services throughout the U.S. and Caribbean for over 20 years. When you want the very best in experienced jet cutting technology and know-how, DeBusk is the company to call.
Our crews pride themselves in performing a professional, safe job – the first time and every time. Working with your engineers, they develop the quickest, simplest, and safest to meet your hydro cutting requirements.
- Tank and Vessel Demolition
- FCCU Turnarounds
- Pipe Cutting
- Door Sheet Openings
- Man Ways
- Concrete and Metal
- Flame-free, using 40,000 psi water and jet cutting garnet abrasive.
- Straight or Beveled Cuts
- Specialized Tooling for Unique Applications
- Safe in Explosive Atmospheres
- Flexible Tracking Systems
- 40,000-55,000 psi diesel-driven pump packages
- Flexible tracking devices
- Latest in track design
- Specialty Tooling.
- Precise Remote Controls