UNIT CLEARING SERVICES
USA DeBusk Provides The Right Stuff
USA DeBusk provides “the right stuff” for every TAR:
- The Right Personnel: Experience Matters. USA DeBusk offers an excellent team of experienced engineers and refinery and chemical plant operations supervisors with 10+ years in a plant or refinery at a supervisor level, as well as chemical cleaning supervisors with 10+ years of experience.
- The Right Plan. Project managers and engineers with decades of experience prepare detailed plans that won’t overlook the smallest of details.
- The Right Purpose-Built Equipment. A complete package of equipment designed for whole-unit cleaning at TAR time includes all of the necessary decon header equipment, thousands of feet of flanged piping in a variety of sizes, thousands of feet of SS flanged hoses in many sizes, a huge inventory of exchangers in a variety of sizes, knockout drums, mix tanks, reverse flow manifolds and much more.
- The Right Chemistry. Safe, effective, well-tested products that deliver proven results are critical to meeting client expectations. Products are designed to remove H2S, LEL, benzene and pyrophoric concerns.
- The Right Package of Services. USAD offers a complete line of services to complement every TAR, including a very experienced team of mechanical personnel that can handle any sized TAR from start to finish, pull all of the bundles with the largest and best bundle pulling equipment in the USA, install the entire drain header system and do it on time or ahead of schedule.
- The Right Price. USA DeBusk provides competitive pricing, as well as excellent service, making USA DeBusk the THE RIGHT CHOICE FOR YOUR NEXT TAR.
The Right Plan
USA DeBusk knows the importance of a good plan that pays close attention to the smallest details. No TAR can be successful without a well-thought-out plan that includes all of the lessons learned from prior TARs, detailed discussions between USA DeBusk subject matter experts, and the plant’s best operations personnel, and a thorough understanding of all safety and environmental concerns with a detailed plan to abate those concerns. The USA DeBusk team includes operations experts, experienced operations personnel, and a project management team that is second to none.
Steps to take to ensure proper planning:
- USADeBusk sends the right team to the plant/refinery to meet with the appropriate personnel. Experience absolutely matters.
- Thorough, candid discussions that involve a complete review of lessons learned from previous TAR’s provide excellent insight into what challenges must be addressed so they can be avoided. USAD provides experienced operations supervisors to participate in these discussions so that everyone speaks the same language when it comes to operational details. A clear understanding of all of the potential challenges, safety and environmental concerns and operational issues is critical.
- The USADeBusk Team of experts will create excellent P&ID drawings as well as SFD drawings to highlight the entire system to be cleaned and flow paths.
- Once the drawings are reviewed and approved by the client, the USADeBusk team will prepare detailed procedures in the client’s format that addresses every detail necessary to successfully guide the TAR to a safe, successful completion.
- The USAD team will then train the plant operation’s personnel on the tasks and assignment of responsibilities for executing those tasks. It is very important that the plant operation’s personnel buy into the plan and have a thorough understanding of each person’s role in making it successful.
- The USAD team will arrive to assist with the management of the set up so that all equipment is placed per the drawings and plot plan prepared by USADeBusk.
- The USAD execution team will arrive to follow the plan and the procedures that will meet or exceed the client’s expectations.