SETTING THE STANDARD FOR HEAT EXCHANGER CLEANING
USA DeBusk has compiled an industry-leading record of success by applying the right equipment, experienced personnel and full range of exchanger services. For exchanger cleaning projects of any size or scope, USA DeBusk has solutions to save you time and money.
Video: Exchanger Turnaround Services
Resources for Your Success
- Highly trained employees that understand the importance of keeping exchangers moving off the slab
- Effective organization
- High water volumes when cleaning the shell side of exchangers
- Rotating lancing machine with multiple lances
- Heavy-duty hydraulic rollers made to handle large exchangers
- Well-maintained, high-horsepower equipment
- No failed inspections
Making The Toughest Challenges Routine
USA DeBusk has the resources to take on the most challenging heat exchanger cleaning jobs.
On one recent project, an exchanger in a polyethylene plant was plugged solid with plastic. USA DeBusk responded with a triple rotary, 70-foot-long tube lancing machine operating at 40,000 psi. We reduced expected cleaning time to a minimum, satisfying plant operations managers and returning the exchanger to service.