Achieve higher levels of reliability, safety, and efficiency with USA DeBusk turnaround services. We have the have the experience, expertise and technology to plan and deliver turnkey, custom-engineered solutions that add value from start to finish:
- Enhanced safety
- Reduced turnaround duration
- Lower costs
- A single point of contact and responsibility
- Reduced offsite exposure and transportation risks
- Minimized handling damage
Turnaround Management & Service Line Capabilities
Unique Resources, Superior Results
USA DeBusk has an extensive record of success with turnaround services for every area of plant operations, including FCC, sulfur recovery, alkylation, crude, ethylene, cokers, hydrotreaters, towers, separators, condensers, boilers, coolers, scrubbers, exchangers, and strippers.
Our unique approach to turnaround planning and execution offers you advantages in speed, safety and savings:
Turnkey, Multi-Service. We provide the broadest range of specialty, high-value service lines and the ability to execute a larger scope of turnaround services. We also handle routine tasks, such as moving and connecting hoses, so your personnel don’t have to.
Best-in-Class Safety. We operate according to the industry-leading safety guidelines. We develop project-specific safety plans incorporating both customer and USA DeBusk guidelines, make extensive use of automated technologies, and have dedicated Safety professionals onsite at all times.
Strategic Planning. Our Event Manager and turnaround teams work with your engineering, operations, maintenance and HSE personnel to clarify the scope of work, identify potential problems, and develop safe, effective solutions to meet your objectives.
Synergy. With the ability to command multiple service lines and resources, we take advantage of efficiencies in utilizing equipment and personnel, saving time, reducing costs, decreasing our overall footprint, and ensuring consistent, quality results.
Event Management. A highly experienced Event Manager participates in the the earliest stages of turnaround planning, provides top-level management, coordinates field-level supervisors, and streamlines customer communications.
Automated Technologies. Extensive automation throughout our service lines increase speed, improve precision and productivity, and mitigate safety risks.
Sustainability. Our procedures protect people and the environment. We offer enhanced containment, water recirculation and on-site filtration technologies to conserve resources and reduce waste.
Safety is our first priority, from initial planning through turnaround completion.
We develop a project-specific safety plan that incorporates both customer and USA DeBusk guidelines.
As a multi-service-line provider, we are able to establish and enforce more consistent safety practices for all work.
- Top level participation, including senior USA DeBusk management and Event Manager
- Safety professional(s) on-site full time
- Safety trackable QR codes on each employee ID badge link to cloud-based records of certifications and training; customers can check the status of any employee in real time
- Automated technologies reduces risks
Specialty Service Highlights
Our turnkey, multi-service line solutions for turnarounds include the advanced technologies highlighted below:
A turnkey decontamination package using safe and effective cleaning products, experienced technical supervision, advanced equipment and innovative processes.
- Opens the unit efficiently, saving days on the turnaround critical path
- Safe for personnel and equipment
- Pre-engineering to develop detail drawings and timelines
- Proven, predictable results
Hot Catalyst Removal
Save days on your FCCU turnaround and reduce the critical path by removing residual catalyst during unit shutdown.
- 1,200°F (648°C) vacuum technology
- Eliminates cooling time
- Savings on catalyst purchase and disposal
- Operational yield support, transloading
Inert Catalyst Services
Assure the availability of inert catalyst reactors with complete maintenance and turnaround services.
- Safety innovations include real-time biometric monitoring
- Catalyst Removal Amphirol (CAROL), the only robotic solution in the U.S. for unloading catalyst from inert reactors
- Cardox CO2 gas expansion fracturing to dislodge fused catalyst
- Vacuum units and other equipment purpose-built for catalyst handling
Pigging & Decoking
Mechanical cleaning of furnace coils to restore flow and heat exchange efficiency while reducing differential pressure. Includes comprehensive project design, engineering, scheduling, cost savings analyses and results verification.
- World’s largest fleet of TriMax™ triple pumping systems that increase productivity by 50%
- Advanced electronic controls, automation and video monitoring
- The industry’s most diverse selection of decoking pigs
- Closed-loop effluent filtration
Specialty Line Cleaning
Industry-leading technology to clean vapor lines, transfer lines and lines associated with the heater.
- Automation for safety and productivity
- Custom engineering to apply properly sized hoses, nozzle configurations, pressures and cleaning speeds for each line
- Containment of coke and water
- Highly trained personnel
The safe, precise solution for reactor and regenerator head removal, riser line cuts, and more.
- 40,000 psi water
- Fully automated operation
- Specialty tracks
- Dedicated hydro cutting teams
The latest automated technology and equipment for fast, effective tube and shell-side cleaning,
- Units up to 40,000 psi
- In unit and pad
- Automated technology
- Slab management